Life Racing's direct injector driver is a compact unit capable of driving four fuel injectors at a high voltage, thus catering for the requirements of high-pressure solenoid injectors. The unit generates the complex waveforms required to activate the injectors. The injectors are switched on via pulses from the host ECU.
Our new Gasoline Direct Injector driver is available to drive all GD injectors including parts from Ford, GM and Bosch (including Bosch Motorsport types). Each module has 4 injector outputs with adjustable drive power.
All of this hardware is packaged within a lightweight CNC billet aluminium case. Designed to be installed in harsh Motorsport environments.
- 4 direct injector drivers
- 4 injection pulses
- 6 to 32V input voltage range with reverse polarity protection
- High voltage generated internally
- Adjustable output drive power
- Deutsch Autosport connector
- CNC machined, O ring sealed, anodised aluminium case
- Maximum dimensions including the connectors 140 x 80 x 36 mm
- Operating Temperature -25 to +85Â°C
- Sealed to IP67
- Total mass is 245 grams
- Driving gasoline or diesel direct solenoid injectors from a host ECU