The D5 is a 5" Full Colour Sunlight readable WVGA display with x2 CAN2.0B ports, RS232 and twin Gigabit Ethernet ports. x8, high brightness shift LEDs and x4 general purpose / warning LEDs. The D5 has x6 general purpose analogue inputs for sensors and x4 switch inputs. D5 can receive streamed data from LR ECUs (F88, F90, etc) and record to USB sticks if required allowing it to be used as a fully featured central hub for a single connection point.
The D5 can be configured using PC software or by an external keypad controller. This allows custom layouts, easy page navigation and programmable driver aids, warnings and alarms. All functions can be simulated in software or by the payback of data files (.LRD) before programming.
All of this hardware is packaged within a lightweight CNC billet aluminium case. Designed to be installed in harsh Motorsport environments.
- Powerful RISC CPU for advanced strategy execution
- 5'' WVGA ultra bright for daylight to dark with intelligent auto dimming
- 6 user configurable general purpose analogue sensor inputs
- 4 user configurable switch inputs
- 2 Gigabit full duplex Ethernet for configuration and data download
- 2 CAN 2.0B interfaces for communication with other controllers or logging systems
- RS232 serial interface for communication with other controllers or logging systems
- USB 2.0 for bulk data storage on USB stick (FAT and FAT32 USB formats supported only)
- Unlimited USB logging memory
- Ultra-fast data download via Ethernet
- Time/Date stamped data via real-time clock
- 6V to 80V input voltage range with reverse polarity protection
- 1 regulated 5V sensor supply output with individual short circuit protection
- 1 protected sensor ground connection
- 50Way D-type connector
- CNC machined, sealed IP67, black anodised aluminium case
- Class leading slim profile for flat panel mounting
- Maximum dimensions including the connectors are 140 x 123 x 31 mm
- Total mass is ~395 grams
Available Upgrade Features
- Pro Spec (USB Logging)