MSEL Master Relay
The MSEL Solid State Master Relay uses MOSFET technology with no moving parts to isolate a vehicle from the battery.
Meeting all FIA requirements, this unit is able to pass 200A continuously while transmitting battery status over the CAN bus. It features a status LED for shutdown causes and an alternator discharge shutdown sequence to avoid load dumping and damage to vehicle electronics.
- 200A continuous current at 25 degrees C (1000A peak current)
- CAN-bus messaging for logging, diagnostics and safety
- LED Status light
- Built in short protection
- Supply voltage between 8 and 30V
- 0.001A current draw in standby mode
- CNC machined aluminium case
- 6 way Deutsch Autosport connector
- copper plated M6 studs
- Maximum dimensions are 99 x 70 x 28 mm
- Sealed to IP63
- Total mass ~115g