The PDU-16 is to replace the use of a conventional relay box. It provides multi channel solid state logic driven processing, which is fully software configurable using our PDU cal tool. Features include 32 logic inputs and 16 power outputs with validation and debounce settings. RS232 and CAN provide communication to external displays and data loggers.
The PDU-16 sets an extremely high level of precision power management control. The micro processor controlled unit incorporates power switching, monitoring and fusing increasing flexibility, repeatability and reliability. This powerful unit allows advanced control algorithms but yet easy to calibrate for the end user.
All of this hardware is packaged within a lightweight CNC billet aluminium case. Designed to be installed in harsh motorsport environments.
- Microprocessor controlled power switching, monitoring and fusing unit
- Fully configurable input to output schematic mapping with latch, flash, and logic functions
- Fully configurable inrush current, high current and low current trips
- Control and diagnostic communication with ecus, datalogging or telemetry equipment
- Current monitoring on all outputs available on datastream or pc
- 16 switched power outputs with individual trip configuration
- Maximum current per output 30A continuous, 45A for transient conditions
- 64 soft outputs via CAN
- 32 logic inputs with configurable voltage set points, pull up/down, active low/high, validation time and debounce time
- 4 Voltage level inputs with configurable switching set points
- 64 soft inputs via CAN with configurable validation time and debounce time
- Single pin fault indicator lamp output and reset input
- Ethernet for PC configuration and monitoring connection
- CAN 2.0B interface for communication with other controllers or logging systems
- RS232 serial interface for communication with other controllers or logging systems
- 6 to 26V or 10 to 36V input voltage range
- 2 Deutsch Autosport connectors plus main power lug
- CNC machined, ‘O’ ring sealed, anodised aluminium case
- Maximum dimensions including the connectors are 135 x 115 x 45 mm
- Operating Temperature -25 to +85?C
- Total mass is 560 grams