The PDU10 is to replace the use of a conventional relay box. It provides multi channel solid state logic driven processing, which is fully software configurable using our PDU cal tool. Features include 10 inputs and 10 power outputs with validation and debounce settings. CAN provides communication to external displays and data loggers.
The PDU10 sets the benchmark for entry level precision power management control. The micro processor controlled unit incorporates power switching, monitoring and fusing increasing flexibility, repeatability and reliability. This powerful unit allows advanced control algorithms but yet easy to calibrate for the end user. The 10 inputs and 10 outputs are calibrated using the unique fully schematic based software package â€˜PDUSetupâ€™. Flash, latch and logic components can be used in any combination and simulated before programming.
All of this hardware is packaged within a lightweight CNC billet aluminium case. Designed to be installed in harsh motorsport environments.
- Microprocessor controlled power switching, monitoring and fusing unit
- Fully configurable input to output schematic mapping with latch, flash, and logic functions
- Fully configurable inrush current, high current and low current trips
- Control and diagnostic communication with ecus, datalogging or telemetry equipment
- Current monitoring on all outputs available on datastream or PC
- 10 High Side or Low Side switched power outputs with individual trip configuration
- Maximum current per output 17A continuous, 34A transient conditions
- 64 soft outputs via CAN
- 10 logic inputs with configurable voltage set points, pull up/down, active low/high, validation time and debounce time
- 64 soft inputs via CAN with configurable validation time and debounce time
- Internal temperature monitoring
- Single pin fault indicator lamp output and reset input
- Ethernet for PC configuration and monitoring connection
- 2 CAN 2.0B interface for communication with other controllers or logging systems
- 6.5V to 30V input voltage range (for 12V or 24V systems)
- 35 Way AMP sealed connector
- Machined aluminium case sealed to IP67
- Maximum dimensions including the connectors are 140 x 120 x 40 mm
- Operating Temperature -25 to +85⁰C
- Total mass ~390 grams